I have been hearing the buzz for Senuke X for last couple of weeks. Almost all the mails I received from the IM gurus have been pushing for this software. Honestly I have never used SeNuke before so am not even aware of what was possible with it. Given the price of $127/month, it seemed an expensive affair.
But like they say “Curiosity killed the cat”, I have been dying to try out this piece of software. So finally have managed to buy this software. For those wondering if Senuke X is really worth the money, here is my review.
As per the Senuke blog, here are few features of this software:
- Instantly create a lens, wiki, hub, article & blog with UNIQUE content
- Quick video submission to most popular video submission sites
- Fast social bookmarking to popular bookmarking sites
- RSS submissions to top 20 RSS aggregators
- Article spinning & submission to popular article directories. This software has an inbuilt thesaurus to make article spinning easy. Also has built in facility for keyword spinning
- Automatic linking of all web properties
- Scheduled submissions. This is probably the most important feature of the software. You can schedule all your article, RSS submissions, forum profile creation, web property submission on a schedule.
- Auto-resume after crash. I have not used SeNuke but had heard a lot that Senuke would crash during submissions. Fortunately this release has taken care of this issue & now allows to resume from the same position if the software crashed. (Though it would have been nice if the software did not crash in the first place.)
- Automated press releases
- 10 times faster multi-threaded submissions for custom Web 2.0 profile modules along with pinger module to get the links indexed
- Indexing module – this module would allow automatic & quick indexing of the links through high PR blog network by SenukeX.
- The most important module in the new release would be the step by step wizard & the link diagram creation module to create the visual representation of the campaign you wish to manage
Is SeNukeX Really Effective?
The new version of the software is definitely user friendly & good looking UI. Though it is confusing & overwhelming at the beginning, the modules seem to be quite easy to use. It is definitely a good idea to begin with the training videos to understand using SeNukeX.
SeNukeX is definitely effective if used correctly with good content. No software in the world can help you get a MFA or site with useless content, ranking on search engines. Article submission, RSS submission, micro blogs & web property creation with spun content will add not just tons but also valuable links. Press release submitter is very useful during product launches to earn some quick bucks. Social nuke with forum profiles will get you tons of links immediately.
Most important aspect of SeNukeX is probably the campaign scheduler. You can now handle your SEO clients & multiple site promotions without being available on your computer. Such scheduled promotions can also be achieved by outsourcing but becomes dependent on your VA’s.
Is SeNukeX Good
It seems that though most of the features available in SeNukeX are also available in other software like bookmarking demon, article submitter, market samurai, RSS Submit, press release submitter or even Xrumer.
Now SeNukeX can be a real good investment but unfortunately you will need to spend some additional money on the proxies & de-captcher accounts. So you can expect an additional expense of around $30-40 / month to effectively use SeNukeX. With the current price of $127/month & additional $30-40, your monthly expense would be around $167. However if you master SeNukeX, you should be able to recover the money immediately.
If you are short on cash then you could look at below software to achieve the results provided by SeNukeX.
1. Article submission – ArticleSubmissionHelper can help you with article submission to over 126 article directories. You can even spin the content before submitting. (cost – $0, free)
2. RSS Submission – You could use RSS Submit or RSSBot for RSS submissions (cost – $29.95 or $74.95 one time)
3. Video submission – You can use TubeMogul for video syndication (cost – $0, free)
4. Bookmarking – Bookmarking demon or Imautomator.com can automate your bookmarking needs (cost – $147 one time)
5. Press Release Submitter – You can use one of the free press release submitter. There are tons of free submission sites on the net.
6. Forum profile links – This is one back linking option which will be expensive if done on your own with Xrumer. However you can use sites like fiverr.com or warrior forums to find people providing these services for nominal costs. Additionally you can also use comment kahuna for comment backlinking
7. Pinger – You can use pingomatic.com or pingler.com for pinging your links. You can use bulkping.com for pinging multiple url’s at the same time.
The campaign scheduling feature & the linking diagram creation would be the most unique features in SeNukeX. Additionally with individual software, it would be a real pain to track your campaigns but with SeNukeX, you can set the campaign & forget about it. The software will keep working in the background & complete your linking campaign within the number of days you specify.
Linking & article submission spread over a period of time will not only help you with search engines but also appear natural & not spam. The indexer module will provide quick indexing for your links using the high PR blog network. (I have yet seen the indexing tool as my trial period is still on.)
[Update]: I am loving SenukeX for whatever I have seen till date. I was highly impressed by the number of updates published. The guys at Senuke do put some serious efforts to ensure the software remains useful. Got around 3 updates in last 4-5 days. But do note that you do have to put a lot of effort when bulding campaigns.
Don’t expect to use SeNuke with junk articles & expect boost in your ranking. I spent around 4 days creating a campaign (writing 2 spinnable articles, 2 spinnable description for bookmarking etc) as recommended by SeNukeX.
SeNukeX costs & discounts
If you buy SenukeX immediately during the launch, you will be able to lock the price at $127/month. After the launch period this software will cost you $147/month
[Update] SenukeX is now available for $147/month. If you buy the yearly license you can still avail some pretty good discounts.
Nonetheless if you do not want to try yearly option but want discounted monthly price, you have just found reason to cheer. we have been able to find secret link that will get you SenukeX only for $108/month. Click here to claim your discounted copy of SenukeX
SeNukeX also provides the following options for purchase:
1. Lifetime license for $1997 as against the normal price of $2497
2. Yearly license for $997 which means you get SeNukeX at a price of around $85/month.
Senukev2.6 now contains following updates:
1. New article submission sites (Total 46 new article submission sites added)
2. New pligg & phpdug based bookmarking sites (Total 168 new bookmarking sites added)
3. New SMF, Expression engine, phpbb, elgg, Invision board & PunBB based forum profiles
4. Support for additional 25 social network sites
Overall Rating for SeNukeX
|Value for Money:|
SeNukeX user feedback
Below are some feedbacks from SenukeX users.
You can truly avoid the monthly $127 a month by going with one time payment programs that do exactly the SAME thing if not better. The draw to senuke is that it has everything all rolled into one nice little package. SENuke does have the monopoly on the web 2.0 account creation. SENuke is truly a luxury tool, if you can afford it there is no issue. If the price tag is too high or uncomfortable for you, you DON’T NEED it.
Active user on Warrior Forum
Chris Koltai on Warrior Forums
User on Warrior Forums
User on Warrior Forums
User on Warrior Forums
Incoming search terms:
- senukex price
- senukex review
- senuke x review warrior forum
- Senuke X warrior forum
- senukex cost
- senuke x price
- senukex erfahrungen
- senukex features
- senuke warrior forum
- senukex forum
Made my money back
The cost was killing me initially however once I got a hang of it, it was real time saver. I have been able to recover my investment in Senuke almost immediately after the second campaign
Worth the money
Definitely worth the money.. saves you tons of time by automating backlink building. The price is too expensive though